Quote me on this, “We are certainly living in some tumultuous times filled with hate, bigotry, judgment, lack of acceptance, and so much more.” And, if we are not careful and strategic with what we allow to permeate our souls, we will find ourselves becoming just what we do not need to be, “PISSED OFF” and made at everyone. Quotes are important to life.
Outside of meditation, and prayer, it is important that we constantly practice self-thinking and self-talk. Before any words are formulated, we must think it first. So, always think as positive as you can and, when you become aware that you are thinking negative, stop yourself immediately so those thoughts will not become words that you will never be able to take back.
Here are some quotes that you can align you daily thinking with to get you started. These quotes will help to inspire your thinking if you are diligent with saying them often. But, the key is, you must #Believe these quotes and not doubt what you are saying.”
- Fall seven times and stand up on the eighth – Japanese Proverb
- A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.- Maya Angelou
- I still believe in peace, love, and understanding.” -John Lennon
- Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. – Steve Jobs
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. – Judy Garland
- Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. – Albert Einstein
- Great acts are made up of small deeds. – Lao Tzu
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas Edison
- No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. – Robin Williams
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. – Winston Churchill
- Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death. – Omar N. Bradley
- A Man who falls for nothing will stand for anything.” – Malcolm X
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The very things that keep you down are going to lift you up. – Unknown
- Focus on the good. – Unknown
- Believe it and Receive It. – Yulunda G.
- Life is better when you’re laughing. – Unknown
- Make the choice to be as happy as you can be. – Unknown
- Do all things with kindness. – Unknown
So, there are thousands of quotes that you can adopt and use daily to help inspire you. The more you speak ‘Life” the better your life will become. So, today, I challenge you to begin to invest in your thoughts and words and see how your life will change. Yes, you will still have challenges but, you will have them with more peace — a peace that will surpass all human understanding.
Not enough, here are a few more wonderful quotes to enjoy.
Move Forward In RIGHTeousness XOXO♥